Tuesday Teaching!


Relinquish control and feel the freedom!!





I don't consider myself a huge control freak but I do like some things a certain way.





One of those things is my house - who comes into my house, how it looks when people come over, etc.





Well last night my guy said he had scheduled a cleaning person to come to clean our house...something he does occasionally and I totally appreciate when he does. It is SO nice to have someone else clean your house!!





Having said all that, usually when he does this I have a minor internal freak out about picking up and cleaning a little before they come. Which of course is silly....but I always end up cleaning before the cleaning person comes. My guy thinks this is ridiculous, because it is!





This time, I thought about it and decided, I was just going to leave the house as is. I didn't pick up or clean and I didn't give any specific instructions to him before I left for work.





Today, after work I am going to go home and enjoy the glory it will be to walk into a freshly cleaned home and be happy!!!!





Are there small ways you can give up control and feel a little bit more freedom in your life??


Comments

Popular Posts